PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The Krajniak Group at Focus Financial will work with you to deliver the financial services you need, from choosing a specific investment product to developing a comprehensive financial plan.
As a wealth management practice, we have the freedom to choose from widely available, non-proprietary products to provide our clients a wide range of competitive products fit their particular needs.
- Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and Closed End Funds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Stocks, Bonds and Options
- Variable and Fixed Annuities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Disability Insurance
- Fixed, Variable, and Term Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Health Care Insurance
- 401(k), 403(b), 457, and Profit Sharing Plans
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Roths
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEPs), and SIMPLE Retirement Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Personal Financial Planning, including Tax and Investment Management, Asset Preservation, Education(i.e. 529 Plan), and Estate Planning**
- Employee Worksite Financial Education Seminars
- Business planning, including cash flow, Debt Restructuring,Valuation, and Risk Management**
- Legal Consultation, including setting up corporate structures such as LLC or S-Corp**
*Matt Krajniak offers securities through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance and investment advisory services offered through Focus Financial Network, Inc., a registered investment advisor not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. The Krajniak Group is a marketing name. **Tax and legal services not provided by Royal Alliance.